Want to look cute & sexy but still feel comfy? Don’t we all! We are here to help you upgrade your loungewear to something a little more seductive, perfect for those lazy days. Date nights at home and chilling inside is the new norm, so let’s make it cute. Check out our top 5 ways to look sexy while chilling and keep scrolling to see our favourite lingerie and loungewear combos. Comfort meets seduction in this blog and we think it’s the way forward.
5 ways to look sexy while chilling
1. Keep it natural – embrace your natural beauty and let it shine through. Go makeup-free for a day. If your man doesn’t find you sexy with no makeup, then maybe you need a new man … Give your skin a break while you’re chilling at home. We recommend using a quality moisturiser to get that natural looking dewy glow. You’ll be looking like a glowing goddess in no time. Also, own it! There’s nothing sexier than confidence so wear your natural beauty with your head held high. If you nail that inner confidence then a sexy vibe is guaranteed.
2. Look after yourself – feeling natural is great and some days we all want to slob around the house in our joggers and fluffy socks. But if you want to look sexy while your chilling, you’ve got to look after yourself. Don’t just do the bare minimum like brushing your teeth and spraying deodorant. Take the self-care up a notch with a hair mask, face mask, full body moisturise etc. If you do this in the morning or even the night before, you will spend your day with glowing skin and silky hair, without having to do a thing!
3. Get comfy – So it turns out you can have comfort and sex appeal in one. Find yourself a cute but sexy outfit which still feels comfy. At the end of the day, you are chilling so comfort is a priority. The last thing you need is an un-comfy lingerie set which looks great but feels awful. No one feels sexy if they are uncomfortable with straps and rigid fabric digging in. Keep reading to see our recommendations for the comfiest sexy lingerie, perfect for lazy days.
4. Invest in loungewear – pair your sexy lingerie with a few staple loungewear pieces you love. That lacey bralette will pair perfectly with some snug joggers. Or dig out that bra with a sexy and decorative back and throw on a backless jumper. Maybe you love an oversized tee? That’s fine! Throw that on but keep it cheeky with a sexy thong. The possibilities are endless but the point we want to make is that loungewear can be sexy. There is a sweet spot where causal and sexy can be thrown together and look great! Play around with your loungewear and lingerie to find what works for you.
5. Accessorise – It’s all about layers. Balance the casual with seductive and try adding a few unique pieces into the mix. Jewellery can be a good place to take your loungewear to a new level. Your favourite pair of earrings or your belly button ring can add a sexy shimmer. Or experiment with hosiery. Sexy hold ups, stockings or tights can add a new edge to your loungewear. Don’t just stop at the bra and thong. It’s all about the accessories.
Sexy Loungewear outfits
Loungewear has never looked as good as this! The Wolf & Whistle Fabia chemise is a floor length nightwear staple we all need! This soft and super luscious chemise is almost like a robe. The best part is, it's super comfy! There is no need to wear a bra under this because it’s designed to show off your cleavage. It’s non wired and non-padded, with soft lace which moves with your body. So, there is no doubt this is the perfect sexy and comfy loungewear. You can pair it with a simple thong or brief to complete the look. We would pair this chemise with the Contradiction by Pour Moi Encore Tie Back Brief.
We are loving this loungewear combo! A saucy little bodysuit paired with an oversized hoodie. Comfy, casual and sexy … perfect. The Contradiction by Pour Moi Intense Body is one of our absolute favourites. All the strap details will hug your curves and show off your stunning silhouette. This body is semi-sheer but gives you a little coverage with a sexy lace overlay. This loungewear outfit is perfect for all body types too! The body is underwired and has sling support for a little boost.
Next up why not pair a zip-up hoodie or sweatshirt with some sexy nightwear. We have babydolls, chemises and corsets, which all look great when you dress them down. There are some super comfy options in our sexy nightwear collection so make sure you check it out here > But if you’re looking for a recommendation, we are loving the Obsessive Laluna Corset & Thong Set. This 2 piece set features soft lace and comfy fabric for a sexy look you feel great in. It also has suspender straps so pairs well with stockings if that’s your style.
But feeling sexy in your loungewear doesn’t mean you have to have any skin on show at all! If you really want to cover up and get comfy for a cosy night in, then throw on your favourite jumper and joggers. But you can always coordinate what’s underneath. You are bound to feel sexy if you know that you are secretly wearing a saucy matching lingerie set under your loungewear. At Sexy Belle, we are huge advocates of a matching set. It just gives you that subtle confidence as you know you are looking fine under your clothes. Obsessive is great for soft and comfy matching sets. But we are loving the Obsessive 3 Piece Lingerie Set.
We may have left the best until last … the classic sexy oversized shirt. Looking cute while you chill has never been so easy! Step 1: slip into your favourite thong, Step 2: throw on an oversized shirt. Done! That’s all you need to feel comfy while still looking super cute. This look combines casual and sexy in the best way. I am sure you have a favourite thong already but if not then check out our thong collection here > Why not upgrade to something a little special for your next lazy day in? This Lise Charmel Nouvel Eros Thong is made from luxurious fabrics which always feel divine against the skin. With harness style straps and rare Calais lace, you really will feel like a sexy queen on your next cosy night in.